Search For A Specialist
Mr Clare's clinical interests include:
- Primary hip and knee arthroplasty including unicompartment/patellofemoral knee arthroplasty
- Revision knee arthroplasty
- Knee ligament (cruciate and collateral) reconstruction
- Trauma surgery.
Mr Clare is an expert in primary hip and knee arthroplasty including revision knee arthroplasty, knee ligament (cruciate and collateral) reconstruction and trauma surgery.
He graduated from St Georges Hospital Medical School in 1992 and completed higher Surgical Training in Trauma and Orthopaedics in Southwest Thames, based at St George’s Hospital, and his FRCS (Trauma and Orth) was awarded in 2005. He was the Knee Fellow to the North Bristol NHS Trust for 12 months and was appointed as Consultant to The Dudley Group in April 2007.
- British Orthopaedic Association (BOA)
- British Association of Surgeons of the Knee (BASK).
Russells Hall Hospital