Helen Hunt - BSc (Hons),SRP, MHPCC
Position: Deputy Physiotherapy Manager
Primary Qualification: BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
University and Year of Graduation: The University of Birmingham 2004
- AACP Acupuncture 2009
- Diploma in Orthopaedic Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Diploma in Sports Massage and Biomechanics
- APPI Pilates Instructor
- Anti Natal/Post Natal Pilates Instructor
- Level 6 Diploma in Leadership and Management
- Bike fit qualification
- Pelvic and Obstetric and Gynaecological Physiotherapy (POGP) member.
- Physiotherapy in the Childbearing Year. POGP and CSP accredited (2017)
- Assessment and management of female urinary dysfunction - POGP and CSP accredited (2018)
- Freestyle fitness Yoga instructor.
- Yoga teaching Diploma (2018)
Since qualifying I have worked in both the NHS (primary and secondary care) and private settings across all areas of physiotherapy with emphasis on musculoskeletal and women’s health outpatients and inpatients. I have worked in sports through local netball teams providing training based prehab and rehab.
Although I am Deputy Manager here at West Midlands, the majority of my working week remains clinical. I have special interests in the areas of sports massage and biomechanics, vestibular rehabilitation, Yoga and Pilates. I teach Yoga and Pilates classes regularly, including a new mum and baby class.
Anything active, especially with my 3 boys! I play netball for a Birmingham Netball team, enjoy running (mostly up to half marathons), sea kayaking, Skiing and snowboarding. Yoga and Pilates also feature heavily as they really compliment my fitness program.
Call us today on 01384 632 646 or email us via our contact form.