Who can benefit from treatment?
West Midlands Hospital has treatment options available for people who:
• Are experiencing ongoing back and neck pain that isn’t getting any better
• Want to book an appointment with a spinal specialist or a diagnostic test. A GP referral is required for any diagnostic test. Click here to see our list of spinal consultants
• Have a back or neck condition diagnosis and have been recommended spinal surgery or pain relieving injectionsH
• Require private or NHS spinal care. A GP referral is required for NHS patients.
• Would like an appointment with a clinical physiotherapist for a physiotherapy assessment of their back pain or physiotherapy treatment (direct access only for private patients).
- Mother-of-one Rebecca Armstrong is going from strength-to-strength after her lumbar discectomy operation which has given her much more freedom of movement.